Hello and welcome to The Square Root of Apple Pie!
Thanks for checking out my site! This section is to help you get to know the blogger behind the blog. Continue down to read the compiled list of fun facts below to find out more about me; Adi, the baker, blogger and foodie extrodinaire.
- People often mispronounce my name, so don’t feel embarrassed (you’re not alone!) It’s pronounced “uh-dee” like, Adina or Adidas
- I have a long haired chuahua named Bobby
- I’m a graduate from the Unviersity of Guelph with a BSc. in Food Science
- I love to sing in the car & pretend passing cars can’t see/hear me
- I taught myself how to like beer and coffee
- Still working on wine and tea
- I hate the taste of peanuts (yes, this includes peanut butter)
- I will usually be the one who says what everyone in the room is thinking
- I am a googler, if I don’t know something I must figure it out!
- I’ve played soccer since before I can remember
- I’ve always wanted to start a blog!
- I try to accomplish goals. Start blog? Check!
Sorry folks, that’s all I can think of for now. Check back soon, who knows!? Maybe I’ll add a #13 🙂
Note: If you’d like to try my recipes, you are more then welcome to give any of them a go! But if you are going to publish it, be kind and refer people back to my website please!